PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE FOR CHEER EQUIPMENT PICKUP AND REPORT CARD DROPOFF HAS CHANGED. CHEER AND FOOTBALL WILL BOTH BE ON MONDAY, JUNE 19TH. THERE WILL BE NO PICKUP AT THE INSIDE SCOOP.
Football and Cheer - Monday, June 19th from 5:30p-7:00p in the Lurgio Cafeteria.
We will be taking athlete headshots for the team books (required by the state), so all athletes should plan on attending. Flag football participants should plan on attending to fill out the new social media form and to get their headshot taken.
Please read all of these important notes regarding this events:
- Your balance must be paid in order to leave with equipment. If you are not paid, you will not be able to pick up equipment.
- Registration will be closing on June 15th to ensure we have enough time to get equipment and uniforms for all athletes. After June 15th, we cannot guarantee a spot on a team for your athlete.
- This event is also a good time to turn in any left over paperwork. See our Registration Page for the full list of required items, and if you have questions about your status, either contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a new form that the state approved in the last couple weeks that deals with their Social Media policy. Every athlete will need to sign this form at equipment pickup. Because this is an AYF-mandated form that will go in the team book, your child cannot participate this fall until this is signed. We will have copies available at both equipment pickup events. If you would like to fill it out ahead of time, a PDF is available on our registration page and is also attached below.
- Our required medical form must be signed by your primary care physician. This is another form that must be completed before your child can participate. Many doctor's offices have a several-day turnaround time for these types of forms, so do yourself a favor and get them signed now to avoid the rush and potential delays.
- Report cards for children in grade one and above must be provided during the equipment pickup event. Instructions for printing out report cards can be found below. Please note that report cards are generally not available until after 2:30pm on the last day of school.
- Some of our new Bulldogs merchandise will be available for sale at the equipment pickup.
- Kona Ice will be available at the equipment pickup.
We are excited for the upcoming season and hope you are too! Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.